Shutter restoration improves security, reduces heating costs and external sounds whilst enhancing your property.
Whether your shutters have been painted shut, no longer close or are badly damaged we offer a complete restoration, bringing your shutters back to full working order.
- we remove existing shutters and clean up all surrounding areas to eliminate any build up of paint restricting the flow of movement.
- we take each shutter and remove existing paintwork to expose any rotting or damaged wood which is replaced on site.
- fill and thoroughly sand down all surfaces in order to create the perfect surface for a smooth paint finish.
- install all new shutter ironmongery including hinges and handles in a brass or chrome finish.
- we also manufacture inside leafs if required.
- your fully restored shutters will be reinstalled , opening and closing with a smooth motion.
You don’t have existing shutters? We will manufacture a set in either hardwood or softwood, whichever your preferred choice.